Every business has one thing in common, they all have meetings. Meetings with:
- Existing customers
- New and current employees
- Department and management
- Investors the bank and the board.
Meetings are where decisions are made and key tasks set so there is a good argument that the better the meetings the better the business. Having an agenda will help you have the best meeting possible.
Here are 14 benefits of using an agenda
- Position yourself as an expert
- Sets a professional tone
- Helps you focus on the objective
- Get engagement from attendees
- Allow others to prepare
- Encourages attendees to prepare
- Ensure only relevant attendees
- Follow up on previous tasks
- Set expectations for everyone
- Ensure important topics are covered
- Stay focused and on track
- Avoid wasting time
- Capture decisions
- Create tasks
If you would like to start using agendas here is an online system I use and you can set you own agendas up.